Learn How To Get Her Back
If your relationship has ended, but you know that you are meant for each other, then you need to know how to get her back. You will have to put some thought into it and really plan things out if you want to get back together, but learning how to get her back doesn’t have to be hard.
1. Stop Talking. The first thing to do, even though it may seem like the last thing you would want to do in order to win her back, is to completely cease communicating with your ex for a bit.
Ceasing communication with her will be hard, and you may feel like it’s ripping you apart, but her pain will be even greater than yours. It won’t be long before she realizes what she had, how much she still wants you, and how much it hurts to be apart.
Cutting the lines of communication is absolutely the most important part of getting back together with your ex.
2. Give yourself some time to get over it. If you really want her back, you are going to have to take the time to get your emotions in control and heal. Nothing is more unattractive to a woman than a co-dependent, desperate man, so get yourself together and make sure you’re a whole person way before you start trying to get her back.
3. Flirt with new people. Again, this may not seem like the thing to do, but it can be very beneficial if you are serious about learning how to get her back. When your ex sees you flirting with another girl, she won’t be able to handle it. Flirting with someone new will show that you’ve moved on, and make your ex see just how much she really does want to be with you, because it will make her feel very jealous, not to mention that flirting with new people will reduce your own stress levels.
4. Act like everything is fine with you. Basically, you need to be able to act cool and nonchalant if you want to learn how to get her back. If you’re walking around depressed, looking like death warmed over, she’s not going to want you in her life. She needs to see that you’ve gotten over the depression, that everything is cool, and that you’r okay after the break up, so act like you’re having a good time.
5. Make sure you always look good. You have to ensure that you are well dressed and at your best at any given moment. You will be absolutely irresistible to her for sure. If you look your best, it can go a long way to proving to your ex that you’re over the break up. She will take note, and respond in a good way, when you make the effort to always look your best.
However, this is just the beginning to getting her back in your life. When the love of my life walked away, these were my first steps as well. But to be totally honest, they’re not really my ideas. After the break up, I had no clue as to how to get her back, so I learned from T ‘Dub’ Jackson.
He wrote an easy to read, common sense guide on getting back together entitled The Magic of Making Up. And, just so you know, it really did do the trick. We’re more in love now than we ever were.